Terms & Conditions
By submitting and/or confirming your order, you acknowledge that you understand and accept our Terms and Conditions of Purchase. Submission and confirmation is not limited to the online shopping platform, but also includes orders submitted and confirmed via telephone, email, social media communications or any other communication software.
Order Placement Process
After confirming your order, we will create your own rendering based on the order information. If there is anything that needs to be corrected after the customer receives the email, please let us know as soon as possible to speed up the production process.
Once you have received the artwork and confirmed that it is in order, please reply 'Artwork confirmed, please arrange production'.
Checkout and payment process
You can use the payment methods listed on the platform or pay on delivery.
If you wish to cancel your order or make any changes (e.g. design, quantity, etc.), you should notify us as soon as possible.
Your order (customer made products only*) will be shipped with FedEx or SF Express. We recommend to us your work address to receive your orders to avoid any delay. And they usually work between 9am – 6pm on business days.
Service and Disclaimer
- All designs, images, logos, fonts, etc. are provided by the customer. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that the design is copyrighted or licensed and can be used legally.
- In using our services, the customer warrants that the printed material does not contain any text, graphics, designs, trademarks, currency and banknotes or any copyrighted work that is not authorised by the copyright holder, that the printed material does not infringe any rights of any third party, including copyright, trade marks, publicity, privacy, is not defamatory, politically, racially, sexually or religiously sensitive or disparages any third party, and that all necessary authorisation or permission has been obtained to use the printed material.
- You warrant that you have obtained all necessary permissions, rights and authorisations to place orders and authorise us to print your artwork; we will ask you to produce the relevant authorisation letter for verification if required.
- The Company reserves the right to refuse to print any printed material that is or may be defamatory, invasive of privacy, counterfeit, plagiarism, copying, infringement of intellectual property rights, indecent, obscene, infringement of the rights of any third party, currency and banknotes or any printed material that is contrary to the laws of Hong Kong. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the Company shall not be liable to the user or any third party for the content of the printed materials.
- The Customer undertakes that if any person, group of persons or organisation makes any claim in relation to (i) any breach of the above Terms of Service by the Customer; or (ii) any text, photographs, images, graphics or other materials in any products submitted by the Customer to the Company for printing which are or may be defamatory, invasive of privacy, forgery, plagiarism, copying, infringement of intellectual property rights, indecent, obscene, infringement of the rights of any third party, currency and banknotes or otherwise in breach of the laws in force in Hong Kong, the Customer shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever to the Company.
- Any action, claim, notice or action taken in any form whatsoever by the Company, its directors, officers and employees in connection with any claim, claim, notice or action under the laws of Hong Kong will indemnify the Company, its directors, officers and employees against any loss, including but not limited to claims, losses, costs and reasonable attorneys' fees in connection therewith. The Company and its directors, officers and employees will be indemnified against any losses suffered by the Company and its directors, officers and employees, including but not limited to claims, losses, costs and reasonable attorneys' fees in connection therewith.
- By providing images to the Company, the customer is granting the Company a licence to use them for production purposes and the Company shall not be liable for any matters relating to copyright, infringement of intellectual property rights and legal liability.
- All products are subject to our colour management standards, except for printed products, which are based on Pantone C colours, and printed products, which are based on CMYK.
- All products are subject to some degree of colour variation; 5 - 10% variation is normal and should not be used as a reason for any reprints, discounts or refunds in the event of reasonable colour variation. We will not accept any requests for reprints, discounts or refunds on this basis. We have a colour management system in place to keep colour differences within a reasonable level and to minimise the occurrence of colour differences.
- We will not be responsible for any financial loss incurred by the customer.
- Honour Label Ltd. has the final decision on whether or not to proceed with production.
Refund/return/order cancellation policy
- There are no refunds for all products. If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with your product, you may return it within 30 days of your order and subject to our return policy.
- The returned product must be unused, the product label must not be tampered with or removed and the product must be in its original box or bag (where applicable). This policy only applies to items on our shop that are not listed in the no-return brands/products list. Please refer to the following terms and conditions for details
- We also have a 30-day return period. If you need to return an item due to a defect, please do so within 30 days and keep the returned item intact, such as the quantity, packaging, or accessories as stated in the invoice, otherwise the item will not be returned or credited.
- If you find a defect and wish to return an item, please take a photo of the defect and inform us of the quantity to be returned. We will only send out a replacement once we have received the product.
Refunds normally take 7-14 working days to complete.
Refunds will only be made in the form of a cheque made payable to the customer's registered name (so the registered name of the account must be the same as the bank account).
Refunds will only be made upon reasonable request and account holders should comply with the terms and conditions (Services and Disclaimers - Accounts) in place at the time of account opening.
Terms of Display
Your product (produced by us) may be displayed as a picture on our website or in other media, if you do not wish to be displayed in any media, please contact us.
All rights are reserved by the Honour Label Limited (honour.com.hk)